1. Antoine Van de Beuque Arts S.A.M, acting as data controller, processes the personal data of the users of its website for the purposes of managing its website, including subscriptions to the Artviatic News newsletter.
2. The data processed help Antoine Van de Beuque Arts S.A.M to inform and present the ArtViatic platform to the website users.
3. The data collected are indispensable for the processing operations and are intended for the relevant departments of Antoine Van de Beuque Arts.
4. Pursuant to the Monegasque Act No. 1.165 of 23 December 1993 on the protection of personal data, as amended by Act No. 1.353 of 4 December 2008, you have the right to inquire about, access and rectify your data and object to their processing. You can exercise those rights by sending a letter, together with a copy of an identity document, by telephone +377 97 97 88 66 or by mail to “Antoine Van de Beuque Arts S.A.M, Le Roc Azur, 29 boulevard d’Italie 98000 Principauté de Monaco”.
5. Some of the personal data requested in the form are mandatory. If you do not provide such data, you may not access the services offered.
6. ArtViatic will never sell or disclose your contact details to third parties. Artviatic nonetheless would like to inform you that pursuant to the Monegasque Act on the protection of personal data, you have a right to object to the use by, or disclosure to, third parties of personal data relating to you for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by sending a letter, together with a copy of an identity document, by telephone to +377 97 97 88 66 or by mail to “Antoine Van de Beuque Arts S.A.M, Le Roc Azur, 29 boulevard d’Italie 98000 Principauté de Monaco”.
7. If you would like to receive ArtViatic information by email, sign upin thecolumn to the rightsite.
8. If you want to unsubscribe from the Artviatic News newsletter, you can proceed by filling out the following form.